THE MISSION OF PRIME SPARK IS TO CHANGE THE WAY OUR SOCIETY SEES AND TREATS OLDER WOMEN. IN ORDER TO DO THAT, EACH OF US NEEDS TO STEP OUT AND LIVE INTO OUR FULL POTENTIAL.
- I’m really good at what I do. But am I still excited about it? Am I really fulfilled doing it?
- I’m afraid I may sink into complacency, “Is this all there is? Is there nothing more?”
- As a leader with lots of experience, what can I do next to make the biggest impact? What will you get?
- As I get ready to “step into the world,” what should that step be?
- Assess where you are now, and your outstanding skills and experience that you want to continue to draw on.
- Discover your deepest passions at this point in your life that you’d like to fulfill.
- Set specific goals to achieve your next dream.
As a woman who is 66 and still working, I wanted to join with other women who were going through a similar stage – working, but thinking about what is next.
Sara Hart’s group was so congenial and supportive, so honest and generous. I highly recommend!